Sports massage has many benefits at both a physiological and psychological
level, this makes it important that it is incorporated into our training
programme on a regular basis.
Sports massage helps.
– Injury prevention & management.
– Improved blood flow
– Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles.
– Improving posture and range of motion
– Release endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
– Promotes relaxation
I have been a personal trainer for the past 5 years after making the transition from an office-based role in Real Estate.
Since becoming a personal trainer I have gained qualifications in pre and post natal care and training methods as well as additional nutrition qualifications.
From training clients and through my own experience I recognised the need for further care and rehabilitation specialities, so therefore decided to complete further training to become a Sports Massage Therapist.
Since completing the therapist course I have specialised in the following:
– Deep tissue massage
– Trigger point therapy
– Sports injury pre-hab and re-hab
– Dry needling
I have also completed my CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) and working as an assistant coach at CrossFit Wandsworth.
- First hour Assessment + consult £65
- 1 Hour session £60
- 30 minute session £35
- Contact for block bookings
Sessions available both on site in Wandsworth or at home.